Terms & Conditions
The use of this site is provided by CycleKingston in partnership with YMCA London South West. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'us' or 'we' refer to the owner of the website – CycleKingston, C/O YMCA London South West. YMCA LSW is a charity registered under Charity No: 1041923 (England and Wales); Registered Company No: 2971930; TSA No: LH2204. Our registered office is at YMCA London South West, St James House, 9-15 St James Road, Surbiton KT6 4QH. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Content and links
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control over the content of the linked website(s) and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Framing of our site or any part of it is not permitted.
If you register with the website, we will collect and save the information you choose to give us via the Sign Up page. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails, texts or mailings about services, events, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details you have provided and providing you give us the relevant permissions.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We will contact you via the methods you have specified (email). We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may unsubscribe from the CycleKingston website database at any time or amend your permissions via the ‘My details’ section of the website. Alternatively, you can email your request to email@example.com
Views and opinions expressed in the blogs are not necessarily those of CycleKingston, or YMCA LSW. Posts and submissions may be moderated and may be removed without notice at our discretion.
Blogs must not:
• Break any relevant local, national or international law or incite or encourage others to break any such law.
• Be racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory.
• Contain content that is pornographic, obscene, profane, vulgar, or contains swearing (including words which use * or any other symbols instead of a letter to make the profanity less obvious);
• Be defamatory of any person, entity or organisation;
• Be persistently abusive, threatening, repeatedly a cause of nuisance or annoyance or otherwise illegal towards other site users, our staff or our property or that of our agents.
• Be otherwise offensive in our reasonable opinion.
• Infringe the rights (including but not limited to the intellectual property rights) of any person or legal entity.
• Advertise or solicit for a business.
• Impersonate, or attempt to impersonate another person, whether or not that person is a user of this website.
• Infringe the privacy of an individual or company, including (but not limited to) posting location and/or contact details of another person.
To help us moderate the site, all submission must be in English only.
We will review and moderate all submissions posted to the site to make sure they are suitable, relevant and in line with the above rules. We reserve the right to delete any contribution or take action against any website account, at any time, for any reason without notice. We reserve the right to report to the relevant authorities any content which we believe to be illegal.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, logos and graphics. This material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Reproduction is prohibited without our prior written consent. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Permission to use our logos, photographs or graphics for use in event advertising, partnership projects or fundraising may be obtained from CycleKingston by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless there is an acknowledgment to the contrary, all trademarks reproduced on this website are owned by, or licensed to, us.
You may print or download extracts from our site for your personal reference or to draw the attention of others to material posted on our site. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Saturday 29 Apr 2017
Women on Wheels